Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedW 6 G 12 MPH
- Barometer29.88 in
- Dewpoint10°C (50°F)
Current conditions at
EW3181 Dana Point (E3181)
Lat: 33.47967 Lon: -117.69700 Elev: 299ft.
Laguna Niguel CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 12. South wind around 15 km/h.
- Thursday Showers likely before 10am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 10am and 4pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 14. West wind 15 to 25 km/h, with gusts as high as 35 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 9. North wind around 10 km/h becoming southeast in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. East wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming west in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. Northwest wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming northeast in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 20.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 20.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE