Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 3 G 7 MPH
- Barometer29.98 in
- Dewpoint10°C (50°F)
Current conditions at
EW3181 Dana Point (E3181)
Lat: 33.47967°N Lon: 117.697°W Elev: 299ft.
Laguna Niguel CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 21. Southwest wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 13. Southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming southeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 24. Windy, with a northeast wind 45 to 50 km/h decreasing to 35 to 40 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 85 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 12. North wind 20 to 25 km/h decreasing to 10 to 15 km/h in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 40 km/h.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 22. Northeast wind around 15 km/h becoming southwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 12.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 23.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 16.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 14.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 23.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE