Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer30.12 in (1019.7 mb)
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.56°N Lon: 86.75°W Elev: 630ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 71. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 50. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 75. Light southwest wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 58. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Breezy, with a southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Blustery.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE