Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Read More... Humidity92% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.21 in (1023.0 mb) Dewpoint-1°C (31°F) Visibility13 km
Current conditions at
Birmingham, Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.57°N Lon: 86.75°W Elev: 643ft.
Birmingham AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2. Calm wind. Friday A 40 percent chance of showers after noon. Increasing clouds, with a high near 10. North wind 5 to 10 km/h. Friday Night Showers. Low around 5. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Saturday A 50 percent chance of rain before noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 12. Calm wind. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. Calm wind. Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 12. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 14. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 15. Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. Wednesday A 10 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 11. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0. Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 12.