Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedE 9 mph
- Barometer30.37 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Georgetown County Airport (KGGE)
Lat: 33.31 Lon: -79.32 Elev: 40ft.
9 Miles NNW Pawley's Island SC
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 54. East wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. North wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. North wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Showers. High near 65. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Georgetown, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE