Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 8 mph
- Barometer30.12 in (1019.8 mb)
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
- Visibility2.00 mi
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.56 Lon: -86.75 Elev: 630ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 51. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tonight Rain, mainly after 9pm. Low around 38. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain before noon. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 45. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE