Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.34 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Georgetown County Airport (KGGE)
Lat: 33.31 Lon: -79.32 Elev: 40ft.
12 Miles SE Nesmith SC
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Light south wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Monday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Georgetown, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE