Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer30.27 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Georgetown County Airport (KGGE)
Lat: 33.31 Lon: -79.32 Elev: 40ft.
10 Miles SE Nesmith SC
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 29. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Monday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Georgetown, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE