Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNE 7 mph
- Barometer30.46 in (1032.5 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Anniston Metropolitan Airport (KANB)
Lat: 33.59 Lon: -85.85 Elev: 611ft.
3 Miles SE Lincoln AL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 25. Calm wind.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 59. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Talladega County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE