Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedN 0 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 33.613 Lon: -117.292 Elev: 1300ft.
5 Miles SSW Lake Elsinore CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. South wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Patchy dense fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Rain before 4pm, then rain, possibly mixed with snow showers. Patchy dense fog. High near 41. Windy, with a west wind 10 to 20 mph increasing to 20 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Ana Mountains and Foothills, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE