Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity70% Wind SpeedWSW 5 G 11 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint35°F (2°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
STRAY HORSE (QSHA3)
Lat: 33.552528°N Lon: 109.317306°W Elev: 7945ft.
2 Miles NNW Blue AZ 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. South southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Thursday Night Showers. Low around 38. South southwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Friday Showers. High near 45. South southeast wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Friday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Night Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 10%. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.