Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 11 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
STRAY HORSE (QSHA3)
Lat: 33.552528°N Lon: 109.317306°W Elev: 7945ft.
2 Miles NNW Blue AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. West southwest wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 13 to 18 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. North wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Southeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63. North wind around 7 mph becoming east in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for White Mountains of Graham and Greenlee Counties including Hannagan Meadow, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE