Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 12 G 18 mph
- Barometer30.38 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Myrtle Beach International Airport (KMYR)
Lat: 33.69 Lon: -78.93 Elev: 26ft.
Surfside Beach SC
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 14 to 16 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 28. North wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. East wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 65. East wind 8 to 13 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Horry, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE