Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedSE 6 mph
- Barometer30.32 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Myrtle Beach International Airport (KMYR)
Lat: 33.69 Lon: -78.93 Elev: 26ft.
3 Miles WNW Surfside Beach SC
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A slight chance of rain after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 42. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Rain, mainly after 1pm. High near 65. Northeast wind 7 to 15 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 55. South wind 9 to 17 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of rain before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. North wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. North wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Horry, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE