Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.33 in
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
City of Glendale (MAGD)
Lat: 33.5436 Lon: -112.1936 Elev: 1150ft.
3 Miles ENE Sun City AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. North northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. North northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE