Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 11 km/h
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint-7°C (19°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-2°C (28°F)
Current conditions at
Ruidoso Regional (KSRR)
Lat: 33.36 Lon: -105.67 Elev: 6818ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of snow showers before 11am, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy early, then gradual clearing, with a high near 3. Southwest wind around 20 km/h becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -9. Northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 4. East wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming west 10 to 15 km/h in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6. Southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming northeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 7. Northeast wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 8. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Thursday Night A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 10.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 11.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 12.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Tularosa Valley, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE