Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 13 mph
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Myrtle Beach International Airport (KMYR)
Lat: 33.69°N Lon: 78.93°W Elev: 26ft.
3 Miles NNE Surfside Beach SC
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 46. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 72. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. West wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, mainly after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Horry, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE