Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Fountain Hills Fire Dept. (MAFH)
Lat: 33.61 Lon: -111.72 Elev: 2283ft.
4 Miles NNE Fountain Hills AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 67. North northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. East wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Night A 10 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE