Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.20 in (1023.0 mb)
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Anniston Metropolitan Airport (KANB)
Lat: 33.59°N Lon: 85.85°W Elev: 611ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Increasing clouds, with a low around 55.
- Wednesday Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 63. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Calhoun County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE