Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.40 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Myrtle Beach International Airport (KMYR)
Lat: 33.69 Lon: -78.93 Elev: 26ft.
Myrtle Beach International Airport SC
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 35. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 47. East wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 64. East wind 10 to 15 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 58. Southwest wind 13 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Horry, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE