Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer30.00 in
- Dewpoint63°F (17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Myrtle Beach International Airport (KMYR)
Lat: 33.69 Lon: -78.93 Elev: 26ft.
Myrtle Beach International Airport SC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers likely, mainly between 10am and 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Southwest wind 13 to 18 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North wind around 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. North wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Horry, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE