Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.29 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Myrtle Beach International Airport (KMYR)
Lat: 33.69 Lon: -78.93 Elev: 26ft.
Myrtle Beach International Airport SC
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 10 to 17 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 28. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52. Light and variable wind becoming northeast around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Horry, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE