Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.31 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Conway-Horry County Airport (KHYW)
Lat: 33.83 Lon: -79.12 Elev: 35ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 40. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Rain, mainly after 1pm. High near 65. Northeast wind 7 to 14 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 54. South wind 8 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of rain before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. North wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. North wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Horry, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE