Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.34 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Conway-Horry County Airport (KHYW)
Lat: 33.83 Lon: -79.12 Elev: 35ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 23. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 64. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Horry, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE