Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedNE 8 mph
- Barometer30.37 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Myrtle Beach International Airport (KMYR)
Lat: 33.69 Lon: -78.93 Elev: 26ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 32. North wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 6 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Northeast wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 64. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Horry, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE