Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.09 in (1018.7 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Phoenix, Phoenix-Deer Valley Municipal Airport (KDVT)
Lat: 33.69026 Lon: -112.06618 Elev: 1486ft.
6 Miles ENE Peoria AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 36. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. South southwest wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. West southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming north northeast after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Breezy.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE