Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNE 8 mph
- Barometer30.48 in (1032.0 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
North Myrtle Beach, Grand Strand Airport (KCRE)
Lat: 33.81 Lon: -78.72 Elev: 33ft.
4 Miles WSW Briarcliffe Acres SC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 53. Northeast wind 6 to 10 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 26. North wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52. Light and variable wind becoming east around 5 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Showers. High near 65. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Horry, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE