Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 1 G 3 MPH
- Barometer29.99 in
- Dewpoint14°C (57°F)
Current conditions at
CW0181 Seal Beach (C0181)
Lat: 33.7476°N Lon: 118.11124°W Elev: 3ft.
Seal Beach CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 12. Southeast wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 22. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 10 km/h in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 13. Southwest wind 5 to 15 km/h becoming northeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 22. Northeast wind 10 to 20 km/h, with gusts as high as 30 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 12. Northeast wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming northwest in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 24.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 24.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 14.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 12.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 24.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE