Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer29.99 in
- Dewpoint63°F (17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Myrtle Beach International Airport (KMYR)
Lat: 33.69 Lon: -78.93 Elev: 26ft.
3 Miles NNE Forestbrook SC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers likely, mainly between 9am and 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Southwest wind 11 to 17 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. North wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. North wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Horry, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE