Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 17 G 23 mph
- Barometer30.39 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Myrtle Beach International Airport (KMYR)
Lat: 33.69 Lon: -78.93 Elev: 26ft.
5 Miles NNE Myrtle Beach SC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 27. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 65. Northeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Horry, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE