Severe weather possible for parts of northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the northern Plains, from extreme south-central North Dakota into eastern South Dakota. Isolated severe thunderstorms capable of hail and locally-strong wind gusts are possible.
Read More... Humidity82% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer29.90 in (1012.2 mb) Dewpoint64°F (18°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Athens Airport (KAHN)
Lat: 33.96°N Lon: 83.32°W Elev: 800ft.
2 Miles SSE Farmington GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. Calm wind. Wednesday Areas of dense fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62. Calm wind. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Friday Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 75. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Monday Sunny, with a high near 77. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 80.