Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 1 G 3 MPH
- Barometer31.70 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
CW7408 Fern Valley (C7408)
Lat: 33.76155°N Lon: 116.6941°W Elev: 6065ft.
3 Miles NE Idyllwild CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 54. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Blustery, with a north wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45. Windy, with a northeast wind 30 to 35 mph, with gusts as high as 55 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 32. Windy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Riverside County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE