Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.37 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Conway-Horry County Airport (KHYW)
Lat: 33.83 Lon: -79.12 Elev: 35ft.
5 Miles SW Conway SC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the morning.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 38. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Rain, mainly after 1pm. High near 65. Northeast wind 7 to 13 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 54. South wind 7 to 14 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. North wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Horry, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE