Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
MT. SAN JACINTO (MSJC1)
Lat: 33.8153°N Lon: 116.6419°W Elev: 8616ft.
5 Miles NE Pine Cove CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 42. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 44. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Riverside County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE