Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Light Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedS 9 mph
- Barometer29.97 in (1014.9 mb)
- Dewpoint62°F (17°C)
- Visibility2.50 mi
Current conditions at
North Myrtle Beach, Grand Strand Airport (KCRE)
Lat: 33.81 Lon: -78.72 Elev: 33ft.
North Myrtle Beach SC
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Patchy fog before 1pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Northwest wind 15 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. North wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. North wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 11 to 16 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Horry, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE