Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.28 in (1025.6 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
North Myrtle Beach, Grand Strand Airport (KCRE)
Lat: 33.81 Lon: -78.72 Elev: 33ft.
8 Miles WNW Briarcliffe Acres SC
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 26. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Calm wind.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 64. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Horry, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE