Snow Continuing for the Northeast...System Affecting the Pacific Northwest and Northern Rockies
Heavy snow will continue in the Northeast into Wednesday. High winds and heavy snow will impact the Northern Rockies into Wednesday, while a system impacts the Pacific Northwest with rain and wind. Elevated fire weather concerns for portions of the southern Plains will continue Wednesday.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.00 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Desert Mountain School (MADM)
Lat: 33.80933 Lon: -112.07717 Elev: 1810ft.
Cave Creek AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 52. Northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 77. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. East southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. East southeast wind 9 to 13 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east after midnight. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE