Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer29.88 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Desert Mountain School (MADM)
Lat: 33.80933°N Lon: 112.07717°W Elev: 1810ft.
Cave Creek AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 77. Northeast wind 7 to 11 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. East wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. East wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 84.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 84.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE