Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 14 G 22 mph
- Barometer29.94 in
- Dewpoint68°F (20°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Conway-Horry County Airport (KHYW)
Lat: 33.83 Lon: -79.12 Elev: 35ft.
3 Miles E Conway SC
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Northwest wind 14 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. North wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Horry, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE