Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.99 in (1015.6 mb)
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility0.50 mi
Current conditions at
North Myrtle Beach, Grand Strand Airport (KCRE)
Lat: 33.81°N Lon: 78.72°W Elev: 33ft.
2 Miles WSW Little River SC
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70. Light west wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70. West wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, mainly after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Horry, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE