Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.33 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Conway-Horry County Airport (KHYW)
Lat: 33.83 Lon: -79.12 Elev: 35ft.
2 Miles SSE Gresham SC
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Light south wind.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Monday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE