Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSE 5 mph
- Barometer30.43 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Conway-Horry County Airport (KHYW)
Lat: 33.83 Lon: -79.12 Elev: 35ft.
8 Miles ENE Conway SC
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 54. East wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 24. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Showers. High near 65. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Horry, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE