Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Conway-Horry County Airport (KHYW)
Lat: 33.83°N Lon: 79.12°W Elev: 35ft.
7 Miles NNE Conway SC
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 73. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 75. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, mainly after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Horry, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE