Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind SpeedSW 9 G 17 mph
- Barometer29.95 in
- Dewpoint70°F (21°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Conway-Horry County Airport (KHYW)
Lat: 33.83 Lon: -79.12 Elev: 35ft.
7 Miles NNE Conway SC
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Patchy fog before 1pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 56 by 5pm. Northwest wind 14 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. North wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Horry, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE