Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer29.77 in
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Conway-Horry County Airport (KHYW)
Lat: 33.83°N Lon: 79.12°W Elev: 35ft.
7 Miles SE Aynor SC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain, mainly before 5pm. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 44. Windy, with a north wind 18 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight Scattered showers, mainly before 9pm. Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 33. North wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 67. Northwest wind around 7 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Horry, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE