Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind SpeedW 8 G 18 mph
- Barometer29.97 in
- Dewpoint59°F (15°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Conway-Horry County Airport (KHYW)
Lat: 33.83 Lon: -79.12 Elev: 35ft.
6 Miles ENE Aynor SC
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Northwest wind 13 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. North wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Horry, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE