Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer30.37 in (1028.3 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
North Myrtle Beach, Grand Strand Airport (KCRE)
Lat: 33.81 Lon: -78.72 Elev: 33ft.
5 Miles ESE Loris SC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 49. North wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 25. Light northeast wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 40. Light east wind.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 64. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Horry, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE