Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSSE 3 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
LOST HORSE (LTHC1)
Lat: 34.017792 Lon: -116.188569 Elev: 4133ft.
9 Miles SE Joshua Tree CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Light north northwest wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57. North wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 36. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 36. North northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Joshua Tree National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE