Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Marion County Airport (KMAO)
Lat: 34.18°N Lon: 79.33°W Elev: 92ft.
2 Miles SE Galivants Ferry SC
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 74. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76. Light west wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, mainly after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Horry, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE