Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNW 10 G 16 mph
- Barometer30.33 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Marion County Airport (KMAO)
Lat: 34.18 Lon: -79.33 Elev: 92ft.
2 Miles SE Galivants Ferry SC
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 23. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 39. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 63. East wind 6 to 9 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 53. South wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Horry, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE