Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 6 mph
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint64°F (18°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Brunswick County Airport (KSUT)
Lat: 33.93 Lon: -78.07 Elev: 26ft.
Carolina Beach NC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 72. South wind 14 to 16 mph.
- Tonight A chance of showers, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. South wind 15 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. High near 70. Breezy, with a southwest wind 16 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Monday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers. Low around 49. Northwest wind 9 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Tuesday A slight chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 11 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 33.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal New Hanover, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE