Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 5 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1016.6 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility1.50 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
De Queen, Helms Sevier County Airport (KDEQ)
Lat: 34.05 Lon: -94.4 Elev: 351ft.
De Queen, Helms Sevier County Airport AR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 42. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tonight Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then a chance of rain after midnight. Low around 36. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 25. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sevier County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE