Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 G 8 MPH
- Barometer29.96 in
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
LEO CARRILLO (LCBC1)
Lat: 34.045114°N Lon: 118.935989°W Elev: 50ft.
7 Miles WSW Westlake Village CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 71. West northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 60. Breezy, with a northeast wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76. Windy, with a north wind 20 to 30 mph decreasing to 5 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 50 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east northeast in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Breezy.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 58. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ventura County Coastal Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE