Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
PRAWS 6 (TS979)
Lat: 43.565278°N Lon: 116.208611°W Elev: 2865ft.
6 Miles E Forest Falls CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 41. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 44. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Bernardino County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE