Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.95 in
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Marion County Airport (KMAO)
Lat: 34.18°N Lon: 79.33°W Elev: 92ft.
7 Miles ENE Galivants Ferry SC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 75. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 45. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 77. Light west wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 55. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, mainly after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 72. Southwest wind 8 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Horry, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE