Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 11 G 31 MPH
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
LEO CARRILLO (LCBC1)
Lat: 34.045114°N Lon: 118.935989°W Elev: 50ft.
6 Miles SW Thousand Oaks CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 77. Breezy, with a northeast wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 59. East northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. East northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Windy.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72. Windy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. Windy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ventura County Coastal Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE